DISCLAIMER

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program or the U.S. Department of State.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Just a Friday night 'quickie'

Hey, this is a true "quickie" (well, a virtual one, anyway--in and out in a flash...) I just wanted to get a little 'shout out' (as the kids are sayin these days) to all you faithful 'Malawi'n me' blog readers out there, to assure you I've arrived back in Domasi safe and sound, and full of stories to share. However, I'll save them for tomorrow, as I've gotten around to the blogging quite late this evening. I hope you all had a lovely week, and missed my ramblings so much that you could barely make it through the week (ya, admit it... you know it's true!). I know I missed writing them at least as much as 3 or 4 of you missed reading them ;-) Rest assured, I will more than make up for it tomorrow. Get ready for a looooooooooooooong one! Tiwonana mawa!

2 comments:

heddahop said...

HMMM looked yesterday and yet no posting! I WIN GIN!!!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

ok, I look at this only rarely, but it is fascinating, esp. the pictures. Keep it up!

BloggerBob