DISCLAIMER

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program or the U.S. Department of State.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Off to Lake Malawi!

I just wanted to enter a quick post today to let all the throngs of faithful readers know that I'm off to Lake Malawi with Deliwe for the weekend, but I will return faithfully on Sunday morning with more stories and photos of our adventures. So, Saturday is an off-day from the blog for me, which means the free gin offer is of course on hold for that day.

In addition, I wanted to let you all know that I did teach my Chanco class today, and it looks like we'll be able to finish the course next week (Well, that is if the story in the paper today about the lecturers 'rebuffing' the 20% raise offer just went to press prior to the decision to lift the strike yesterday afternoon... we shall see...)

This means that next week will be EXTREMELY busy for me, as I'll be finishing up one intensive distance education course at Domasi College, starting another distance education course, and finishing up the Chancellor College course. So, please be patient, as my postings may be a bit shorter and less detailed than usual. Sunday's post is likely to be a nice long one, computer/electricity/internet-connection-willing. After that, who knows? I'm only human, of flesh and blood, I'm made...after all (in the words of "The Human League"... I LOVE THE 80's!!) With that, I leave you... Enjoy your weekend, and Tiwonana Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend at the lake. The Lake runs from North Malawi to the South, which part of the lake are you going?

Limbika