DISCLAIMER

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program or the U.S. Department of State.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

SHORTEST POST EVER!

Hey, this post will DEFINITELY be the shortest ever, as I just finished a Skype conversation with my boyfriend back home, and now remember that I'd promised to go to church tomorrow with Pamela, the girl next door who lives with Sister Anastasia. I'd promised to go with her about 3 weeks ago, but I still haven't gone. I have to leave at 7:30 a.m. It's now midnight. I'm in my office (which is the only place I can use the internet.) I gotta go to bed. Lots more stories tomorrow! Tiwonana Mawa!

No comments: