DISCLAIMER

This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the English Language Fellow's own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program or the U.S. Department of State.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mar. 19 post (below) is really Mar. 26 post!!

Hey, something weird just happened. I just put up a new post, but the site entered the date I originally started writing it, which was last week (Mar. 19)-- I guess this provides proof for all of my loyal readers that I really tried to post that day, but the connection was lost (I think it was a power-outage that time). In any case, just for clarity, I actually completed the post today, Mar. 26. Some of the items mentioned in the text happened since last week, so I now feel the need to clarify this. Still, no video though... AAARGH!! I'll be sure to alert everyone when I can get it to work... I'm sure it's simple. If you know how to compress a video, please feel free to let me know how in the 'comments' below, and you can even tell me how simple it is and how ridiculous I am for not knowing how to do it. Bring it on, I can take it! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good that you are back jen X. when are you leaving malawi? i will miss your perspective on issues malawian.

Limbika

Kevin Brown said...

ive almost given up on posting videos from here. I tried last night and the estimated upload time was 7 hours. With the power cuts -as you are well versed in - 7 hours is impossible.

good luck, though and if you figure out a trick -let ME know. :)